Berachampa United Bank of India :
Branch – Berachampa
Branch Code – BER902
IFSC Code – UTBI0BER902
SWIFT Code –
MICR-No – N/A
Address – Vill: Berachampa (Kali Temple, Bus Stand), P.o : Debalaya
Dist – North 24 Parganas
Pin Code – 743424
State – West Bengal
Country – INDIA
Contact – (033) 242224
Email ID – email@example.com
Customer Care –
Website – www.unitedbankofindia.com
Language – Bengali, Hindi & English
Open Time – 10 AM to 4 PM
Berachampa United Bank of India Important messages for the customer :
1. The customer can open Savings Bank
2. Name only, No joint Account will be opened under this scheme. However, Nomination
3. Bank Account Oppen In The Bank.
4. The accounts holder will be recognized by his biometric thumb impression only.
5. Bank’s authorised repesntative i.e. Business Correspondent Agent.
6. wil giv you messages alert in your vernacular language.
7. For any transaction, the machine will generate Transaction Slip giving full detiails of the transactions.
8. Statement for
9. Smart card, you will be provided a Duplicate Smart Card on Payment of the cost and after observance on necessary frmalities.
10. Friendly keep your Pass Book is safe custody.
Dos and Dont’s for customers dealing with the Business Correspondents (BCs) :
Please ensure the authority of BC or his agent by asking for the identity card issued by the corporate BC.
Please check the Photo and other particulars printed on the biometric smart card.
Please do not level your smart card with the Business Correspondent Agents (BCAs).
Please check the receipt generated after the transaction is over for the correctness of the amount.
Please ask mini statement from the BCA at periodic intervals and check the transactions with the of S.B Pass Book to ascertain the correctness.
The maximum permissible amount of transaction per day is ₹ 10, 000/ – (deposit/withdrawal) through the Smart Cards.
Ensure to collect the receipt generated from the printer for the amount deposited/withdrawn from the BCA.
Please check the cash withdrawn from the card before leaving the CSP.
Do not keep the Smart Card near a TV/electronic equipment.
Do not give your Smart Card to any third party under any circumstance.
Please ask for a list of services provided by the BC Agent.
Places contact at our free telephone no. (1800 345 0345) for any query.
Do not Settle any dispute with the BC Agent Directly. Please bring the same to the notice of the concerned Branch Manager.