Berachampa Branch IFSC – Swift Code
State Bank n India
Branch – Berachampa
Branch Code – 11371
IFSC Code – SBIN0011371
SWIFT Code – SBININBB328
MICR-No – 743002424
Address – Vill : Berachampa (taxi stand), P.o : Debalaya
Dist – North 24 Parganas
Pin Code – 743424
State – West Bangal
Country – INDIA
Contact – 03216-245100
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care – Toll free Number : 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800, email@example.com
Open Time – 10AM to 4PM
Berachamp State Bank General Guidelines :
1. The attention all the customer is invited to the “Serving Bank / Recurring Deposit / KCC / KGC / SME Credit Card / PPF Rules” as applicable, a copy whereof may be called for it not already received.
2. Customer expected to adhere to and subscribe uniform signature as per the specimen signature recorded with the bank while operating the account or addressing any correspondence to the bank.
3. Distinctve account number should be mentioned in each transaction with the bank, Customer should also examine the entries made in the passbook carefully and draw the bank’s attention to errors or omissions, if any.
4. Withdrawal from the account, other then by cheque, and debit card, (for loan a/CS within drawing power) will be permitted only when presented with this passbook.
5. Nomination facility is available (applicable to deposit accounts only).
6. This Being computer pintred passbook dos not need signature on transaction sheets.
7. Pleas log on to www.onlinesbi.com for internet Banking.
8. Please visit our site www.sbi.co.in for outhers products / facilities / carges etc.
9. Customer should keep the passbook in a safe place. The Bank will not be responsible for any loss or incorrect payment attributable to any negligence on customers’part in this regard.
10. If Spoilt / lost, applicant will beissued on writer request after necessary enquiry / proper identification on payment of prescribed charges.
11. customer should strictly adhere to the repayment schedule (in case of loan account) because the drawig power would be automatically reduced as per prescribed repayment schedule to the extent of the instalment.
12. Customer of core banking branch has the facility to get the passbook update at any of core banking branch of the bank.